As expected, I got the results of my weekend glucose test today. I am happy to report that I passed! Yay! Bring on the donuts! Ha! Hopefully that will be the last time I ever have to take that stinking test. But, I am always glad to get good news and things are going well for this pregnancy at this time. I see the doctor on Thursday. Hard to believe that we are approaching and just about to 7 mos and I will be going bi-weekly from now on. Time really flies. Soon I'll be desperately trying to manage two children. :) Speaking of desperately trying to manage children, we went to Grant's Farm today with the playgroup. All the kids were kind of cranky. So it was a little like herding cats. You know try to get them to do what you want but, you know you have no real control over the situation. But, Aidan had fun and loved seeing the kids. And he was exhausted when we got home so bonus! Either way, we have to get out and enjoy this playdates while we can. Soon it'll be too hard to get out a lot and then we won't be going anywhere for a while after she's here. Enjoy the chaos now before becomes a completely different kind of chaos, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment