Saturday was my latest 3 hour glucose test. It was pleasant as usual. I really hope that it was the LAST time I will EVER have to do that test. Luckily, I came away not too bruised or sore. Afterwards I darted to the Subway across the street and inhaled a sandwich and chips. I was so hungry after fasting for 13 hours. Then I came home and ate some more. :) Since I was busy at the lab, Daddy was on Aidan duty that morning. I told him our routine for potty training and encouraged him to try with Aidan before they went anywhere that day. I knew the train museum was having community helper day with fire trucks, police cars, and stuff to do. Well, Daddy never got around to putting undies on Aidan or trying at all with him. I couldn't put him in pants Saturday night as our neighbor was babysitting him while we went to a Cinco de Mayo party. So Saturday was a total wash. Sunday, he didn't wasn't really into it and Daddy was volunteering to help so I figured we would start again Monday. Well, we are back to square one again. So frustrating. On top of it, he's very whiny today and has been throwing fits a lot lately. I'm not quite sure what's up with him. I hope we get it figured out soon cause it's driving me crazy. Tomorrow we are going to Grant's Farm with playgroup so maybe tomorrow afternoon we can try again with the undies. I wish he would be a little bit interested in it. Wish me luck with my test too. My results should be back in the next day or two.
1 comment:
Yep, sounds about right. I would expect to stop and start several times until he gets it. No worries...it will happen. :)
Post a Comment