Aidan and Julien made it home safely Monday afternoon. It was good to see them! Aidan seemed a little more grown to me. Don't know if it was caring for a baby all day Monday or just the time apart. But, Aidan had a great time at Nana's house. We've been busy since he got home. We had three playdates this week and an OB appointment. Lots going on! And I'm beat already. We went to a nature center and took a hike on Tuesday, went to a friend's house for playing in the pool on Wednesday, and then went to the Magic House today. Aidan has had a great time and had some great naps this week as a result. :) My OB appointment was Tueday. It went well. Found out that I'm anemic and need an iron supplement. On the whole scale of things, I can definitely deal with that one. I hope I see a difference in my energy level. Aidan went with to this appointment. He really likes my new OB for some reason. When we were called back he started yelling "Doctor, where are you?" Very cute. Then when he saw her, he tried to follow her into her office. But she let him hold the measuring tape and the dopler for her during my appointment. He was very excited about that. As long as he's behaved during my appointments, that's all that matters. :) My back has started hurting often. I won't miss that part of pregnancy. Other than that, I actually feel pretty good. Just tired as normal.
1 comment:
Whew...you sound busy! Busy is good though. :)
Post a Comment