Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Pregnancy Update

I had my OB appointment this week. Aidan went with, which is always fun. :) He's not a big fan of my doctor's office for some reason. Anyway, this week I met our new doctor. She's really nice and was very friendly with Aidan. Aidan seemed to like her and even let her pick him up. He got to sit on the table with me to listen to his sister's heartbeat. One of the first questions the doctor asked me was if I was thinking of a C-section this time. The answer is not if I can help it. I think it's funny, that was one of the first things my last doctor asked. But, she was nice and seemed to listen and encouraged me to ask questions. My weight gain is on track and I'm actually measuring a week behind. No swelling anywhere. Things are good. I go back in two weeks.

1 comment:

Safire said...

Sounds like a good update. :) And yes, Aidan wouldn't like the doctors...since the only ones he's been to give him shots. I can't believe you're doing 2 week visits already! You'll see this girl sooner than you know it.