Last night, Aidan went pee in the potty three more times. Of course there were more accidents too but I'm focusing on the positive. Daddy coming home sort of distracted us and threw us off our groove. However, this morning Aidan pooped in the potty for the first time ever! Very exciting! Daddy promised him a rubber bug toy that he wanted from Walgreens if he did so, we went and picked it up today. Aidan now will tell me when he's going even if he has a diaper on. In fact, he seemed confused when I put one back on him this morning. Not so much warning me before he goes but at least he's recognizing the sensation of going. I guess we're taking baby steps. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Pooping is one of the hardest things to get them to do. The fact that he's done shows just how awesome he's doing! Hip Hip Horaay! Way go to Aidan!
Post a Comment