For some reason, I'm really glad that it's the weekend. I'm not sure why. It's not like there's a real big difference for me. I guess I get more of an assist from Julien and I get to sleep in and that's always something to look forward to. :) It was a normal busy week. We had playgroup playdate at the YMCA. We went to their toddler gym, and let me tell ya', I wish I had known about that place sooner! Trampolines and mats and toddlers! Aidan had a ball. And it's always a plus to be able to talk to other moms, even if it is a fleeting conversation. Today, we had a playdate here with our friends Gabi and Joey. Also this week, Mommy made her first recipe-less dinner. Julien said it was a real breakthrough for me. It's funny what he gets excited about. I appreciate being good enough now that I can wing it a little if I need to. Baking is still much more enjoyable to me though. I also got further in my Xmas shopping. (It's nice to feel like loose ends are tying up.) I signed Aidan and I up for some toddler classes in January, which I have been meaning to do all year! We have a membership to the Magic House (which, if you have small children and visit StL, the Magic House is a must!) and they offer Toddler music, science, and art classes every week. So, I signed us up for one of each. That way we can see what we really like and also, our playgroup is going too so at least we'll know someone. I think this will be really fun. It's reasonable, only $3.50/person for each class. So, all kinds of excitment! We have a ton of playdates and things to do in the next couple months. It should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment