I've been meaning to write this post for a while now and, since I have some free time, there's no time like the present. (No pun intended.) I've been meaning to put out a request about Christmas presents. Aidan had a fantastic birthday. Once again, thanks to everyone who sent something special for him. However, we were completely overwhelmed by all the toys. I had to go through
all his toys and put a lot of things out of rotation so we weren't swimming in them. We may even donate some of his toys that he doesn't play with anymore. Now, I'm not complaining. We're lucky to have an overabundance, especially in these times. But, I decided that I would make the request that for this Christmas, if you want to get him something, please try to keep it to books, puzzles, art supplies (playdough and stuff like that even), clothes (3T long sleeved shirts and sweaters/sweatshirts, 2T pants and jeans) or money for his piggy bank. These are the kind of things he could really use right now and sometimes these things are less expensive than toys. By no means do we expect everyone we know to get him something for Christmas but, if you choose to do so, please try to pick from one of these categories. Thanks everyone!!!
1 comment:
I was just thinking about what to get him today while I was in the shower. (It's where I think)
Thank you for the list. I'm really glad you listed the sizes that helps loads. :)
Huggles,
Jamie
www.prettyinpinkpixels.com/blog
Post a Comment