Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The newest member of the Ross-Boon clan

The motorcycle issue has been resolved. This weekend Julien finally got one. I'm a very indulgent wife. :) It's pretty though. And if he wants to trade up in the next 12 months, the dealership will buy it back for full purchase price. Which is a nice option. He's tickled pink as you can imagine. Aidan is obsessed with it. All he says now is "bike, bike, Daddy bike." He loves to sit on it and look at it. I think we may have another wild man in the family. I've been asked why I caved. I was ok with him getting one from the beginning really. The money was the hang up. They were having a good deal on them. And he was so happy and excited about it. It was hard to say no to that. It doesn't hurt that he looks pretty hot on it either. Now, he doesn't get anything for the rest of the year. He'll get xmas presents if he's lucky. ;) Now the real question is what do I get???

No comments: