I have decided that it is time for me to jump on the whole "internet" bandwagon and get myself a blog. Everyone I know, it seems, has one. Or a MySpace page or are on Facebook. I'm probably the last person in the world to carve out their little piece of the web. So here I am! Hopefully my friends can stay up to date with the goings-on of the Ross-Boon clan. I can't always promise that I'll be incredibly interesting but, then again who is??? So welcome to my humble little page. I hope you visit often.
5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! :) Glad you could join us.
Woo hoo! I do love hearing how you all are doing!
-Wasta
Wasta! Where have you been hiding? Call me sometime. I want to hear what you are up to.
Hey Kiddo,
Welcome to the modern world! Nice to know you found it before the next turn of the century!
Jen
Blogspot? who uses blogspot?
Hey Kelly!
-Phil
Post a Comment