Today was my last OB appointment. (Ever!) Weirdly enough, it was my quickest too. Everything looks good and I'm all set for the c section in a few days. I'm very uncomfortable and have some swelling in my hands and feet. I've reached the point where I am ready to be done. I'm hoping that feeling will outweigh my nerves about the surgery. I've gained about 35 pounds. So I actually gained a couple more pounds than I did with Aidan. Oddly enough, I've had more compliments about how I look this time though. I must wear it well or distribute it a flattering way. :) Julien told me that they are taking bets on the size of the baby at work. He's guessing 8lb 10oz. I'm down for 8lbs 3oz. (Feel free to leave your guesses too. :) ) I've been very tired lately. Although today I've had a boost of energy. I think it's that surge you get in the final push. Her room is all ready. I finished the last of the little touches for the decor today. I had Aidan painting and playing today. He was really good today, a very good listener and followed directions. At one point I thought to myself, who are you and what have you done with my child? I think a morning at home was in order for both of us, as much as I hated to miss my last opportunity to meet with our playgroup for a while. But, I need to conserve my energy and get the last little things done. It won't be long now until we meet little Miss Olivia.
2 comments:
I think she's gonna weigh....well I was gonna say 7lbs 130zs I keep seeing 9lbs 6ozs. *shrugs*
I am so very happy for you and I know how excited, nervous and tired you must be all at the same time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers on the big day. Can't wait to see a pic.
Huggles,
Jamie
Wait...this was supposed to take 9 months right? It flew by for me. As I'm sure it did for you...wink. I'm guessing 8lbs even!
Post a Comment