Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting Out and About

Today, Aidan and I went to playgroup again. It had been a while since we went to the last playdate. It was nice to see that Aidan is starting to recognize some of the kids in the playgroup, despite the time lapse. We were at the Toddler Gym again today. Aidan loves to run and bounce and check out all the equipment. It's actually the gym at the Y where they teach gymnastics so there are balance beams and bars. There's a tumbling trampoline. At first there weren't many kids there. After about 30 minutes, things picked up. But it was nice to have 30 minutes of relative calm. The organizing mom is actually pregnant too and is two weeks ahead of me. It was fun to commiserate together. :)

I'm really looking forward to the start of the second trimester. I really hope I get some energy back. I'm so tired all the time. I remember being tired last time, but this is ridiculous. The morning sickness changes from day to day. The worst time seems to be the middle of the day or dinnertime. Thank goodness for cereal! Some days that's what I survive on. Root beer has been a good thing lately too. It's kind of funny, the things that end up sitting well and the things that don't. Only a couple more weeks and I should start to see an improvement.

No comments: