My poor little girl did not sleep well last night. She woke up frequently due to congestion. You could tell today that she didn't get a lot of rest. This morning her nose started to run a bit and her eyes were watery. Throw in her drool and she was kind of slimy today. Poor thing. I'm not sure if it's just a cold or if teething has something to do with it too. I really do think she's teething. I know Julien probably thinks I'm nuts but I see two ridges on her bottom gums and she is drooling a lot lately. Anyway, she was a sleepy girl today. And she didn't eat a lot at one sitting but ate often. She did a little better tonight before bed. She was happy to see Daddy too as she cuddled up with him and slept on his belly. He thought she felt a little warm so he took her temp and it was 99.8. So we gave her some tylenol, put a vaporizer in her room, and got her ready for bed. Funny enough, she only cried for a few minutes, 5-10 tops, then she passed out. I don't know if the sleep training deserves the credit or the tylenol and cold does. Either way, both my kids are in bed and quiet by 9p and that's awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment