Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ferber Method, Night 3

Last night was night #3 for the Ferber method. Olivia fussed a little longer than the night before but, it's only a matter of time before she doesn't put up a fight. She got up often last night again. I'm really hoping that changes soon. Aidan got up twice to go potty last night. As annoying as that was, I was glad he got up and didn't end up wetting the bed. With all the getting up, I was glad that I went to bed early last night. The extra hour and a half really helped today. I was able to start cleaning the house. Adrian gets in Saturday. We are all super excited about that. And Nana and Grandpa get in early next week. Lots to do to get ready for Thanksgiving. It'll be a busy week! Aidan continues to love preschool. He has no problem leaving me in the morning and he's always happy to see me when I come to pick him up. Today he came home with a turkey they made out of foam shapes and pom poms. Very cute. Tomorrow is a playgroup day and we are going bowling. Should be interesting! Well, better go finish cleaning up. Yoga class is tonight! Yay for yoga class!

No comments: