Sunday, December 20, 2009

What a Weekend!

What a weekend! Friday night was my Moms' party for playgroup. What a fun night! We had drinks, played games, and talked until late. It was so needed for all moms who were able to attend. I love my fellow playgroup mommas. I'm so glad I found them after we moved here. Saturday morning I got my hair cut finally. Boy did I need that. Should probably do it more than once every 6-7 mos. I love the cut and it feels so much better! Saturday night was Julien's party for work. It was a lot of fun too. We played Scene It and I tried not to dominate too much. ;) I can't help it if I have a knack for useless trivia. But, we had a secret santa exchange and I now have salad serving spoons, and really nice ones too. And Julien got a 6 pack. Do they know him or what? Nana and Grandpa watched the kids for us. Poor babies have colds. Aidan seems to be doing better than Olivia. She had a rough night and ended up sleeping in her car seat so she could breathe. She's congested, has runny, goopy eyes, and had a fever last night. Luckily the fever is gone and saline drops have helped a lot. But I think we may have to go to the doctor just to check. This is the first time she's been sick and I don't want it to go to her ears. She's been sick since Friday so I feel like she's suffered long enough. I don't know yet if Aidan will be going to his last day of preschool before Christmas break. I may take him with to the doc. We'll see how he feels in the morning after some Claritin at bedtime. His poor face is chapped from having a runny nose and wiping it all the time. I have a feeling though, that it will be a long night for Olivia. She did sleep til 2am last night but had some problems after that. I was hoping for a relaxing week but I don't think that's going to happen. Oh well. Maybe next time. ;) Wish us luck!

No comments: