The transition to the toddler bed has gone well this week. We're about 5 days in and no roaming the room or anything. As long as we have the Tigger entourage, we're fine. I'm very proud of Aidan. He's such a big boy. We also joined a playgroup this week. I have friends who are in playgroups and mom groups and I was thought it sounded like so much fun. So, I found a group of moms in the area online. We had our first play date at the Mall this week. It was fun! Aidan was the oldest there which was a new experience for him. But he was very well behaved and gentle with the littler ones. The other moms seemed really nice. I think we were all glad to have some time to socialize and relax. We have another playdate next week at the park. Other things we have coming up are a Rams game in November and seeing a real live Thomas the Tank Engine. I guess we aren't happy unless we have plans. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment