I'm not sure why, but lately Aidan has really gotten into fishing. We went to Suson Park for a St. Patty's Day playgroup and he was more excited about everyone there fishing. Unfortunately, we were unable to fish at that moment as he demanded but, I told him we would talk to Daddy about it. So, as he cried because we had to leave and couldn't fish, we called Daddy and explained the situation. Daddy came home a little early that day with a new fishing rod and tackle box in hand, just for Aidan. Aidan was ecstatic! After further thought, Daddy decided the rod he got was too big and he would get a smaller one when he got some bait and a fishing license. Aidan is the proud owner a Spongebob fishing pole. He picked out but, I have no idea why. He doesn't watch that show. Anyway, they were off and Aidan had a great time. They didn't catch anything but Aidan was happy just to have his line in the water and talk about how he was fishing. All week he's demanded to go again. We decided to go as a family yesterday. So I made some Sloppy Joes and packed them up for the park. This time we took some hot dogs for bait, as our worms had died. Oops. :) Apparently hot dogs are a big hit with fish. Not even five minutes after we cast Aidan's line in the kiddy pond, he caught his first fish.
lucy walking (on video for the first time)
14 years ago
1 comment:
AWe, I just love the pic of him sitting in his chair fishing. He's a natural. LOL! Must of gotten that from his uncle Brian. *giggles*
Post a Comment