Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Sick Little Buddy

Last night while cuddling, I noticed that Aidan seemed a little hot. Lately, he's been the healthiest of us all. He's had a nice long stretch of good health. I guess our luck has run out. We sent him to bed with some motrin and he took his temp when he was asleep. His temp was fine. Then this morning, he was hot again. This time his temp was 101.6. I hate when he gets sick! So, more motrin. For awhile he was fine. No fever, eating and drinking, and playing. Then after nap, he was hot again! Sigh! His temp by this point 102.2. So, more motrin. He ate dinner and played all right. Then he wanted to cuddle and we put on a movie. (We watched Igor, which was good.) The motrin didn't seem to help this time. He still had the fever and seemed to get the chills, complaining he was cold. So, I gave him so Tylenol staggered in the middle of his motrin dose and put him to bed. I'll have to check on him later and see if the fever is getting better or not. I was hoping to put a doctor's trip off until Friday but, if things don't improve tomorrow morning, we may just go then. I hate when he gets sick. I feel so bad for him. And I feel a little useless too. Let's hope tonight goes well and his fever breaks on its own. Oh- and that I don't catch what he has. :)

No comments: