Today is the last day of Aidan's antibiotic. He seems completely recovered from the strep. I called the doc on Monday and she said to use benadryl every 6 hours for the hives. And guess what, it really helped! They were improving on Monday but, by Tuesday they were on his legs only. And they were faint and fading at that. I think we are finally well. He's playing and eating (a ton!) as usual. We even went to Monkey Joe's to play with Gabi and Joey and their friends on Tuesday. Monkey Joe's is an indoor gym full of inflatables, like bounce houses and stuff. They have one that is a huge slide that the older kids loved. Too big for Aidan though. So he tried a littler one. He tried and tried to climb up steps of the slide and after much effort made it to the top. Then, he came whizzing down the slide and promptly told me he wanted to go home. Ha! Too much excitement I guess. We played for an hour and then had lunch at the only Panchero's in Missouri. (Mommy wasn't going to take no for an answer from Aidan. Luckily he thought the place looked cool and had a quesadilla.) Aidan fell asleep on the way home, too much excitement. Looks like we will make our Valentine's Day party on Friday after all! Yay! Maybe we can do something fun if the weather holds out this weekend. I'm just so glad that he's healthy again. It was a really rough week.
1 comment:
I am so glad the hives are getting better! Enjoy your party!
Post a Comment