Well, here we are getting ready for another trip. I just can't sit still can I?? :) We're off to see my brother Brad this weekend. He's currently training at Ft. Riley for his upcoming deployment to Afghanistan. I haven't seen him since my wedding and Aidan has never met him so I'm excited. (Yes, that would be 7 years. It's hard to get all 5 of us kids together. ) The driving will be worth it. Although, at this point I could do it with my eyes closed. Julien is unable to come unfortunately. He's the only one left at work so someone has to man the helm, so to speak. Fortunately I was able to reschedule my OB appointment to today so I stay Monday too. Come to find out though, my OB doctor is moving to Cincinnati at the end of June. There are two other doctors at the practice who can see me but, it's a little disappointing since I've been seeing her the whole time. Apparently her husband is a doctor too and got an offer out there. I'm sure the other doctors we will be as nice as she is and just as good. Everything went well, other than that. The baby kicked the doplar when they checked her heart rate, spunky little thing. :) I got the order for my next glucose test. *sigh* I hope this is the last one I have to take ever! I hate those things. I oped for the three hour test, why waste time? Let's just cut to the chase. :) My friend Samantha was nice enough to agree to watch Aidan for me today, last minute and all. So he played with his friends Gabi and Joey and wore himself out. It's funny how they are starting to interact. Sam said they were actually talking to each other, working stuff out. Like one would ask for a turn or want a toy and say so, another would say 'oh you want this' or something like that. It's awesome how they are starting to really interact and be social. And the oldest is 3 so it seems early but they love to play together. Joey calls Aidan "Aidy" for some reason. It's kind of cute. Well I should go pack. Hopefully there will be another trip to pack for but, this time one for just me. :) I complained on Facebook how Julien got a vacation and not me. So a friend from HS got a crazy idea to have a little HS Moms reunion so we can have a responsibility free weekend. I hope it comes together because it sounds like so much fun! Hopefully I will have good news soon. :) Happy Easter to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment