Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Countdown is On.......

Preparing for this party has been a chore! Monday I pulled a muscle in my back carrying the groceries and Aidan into the house. That makes it really difficult to clean. Thankfully, I was better the next day. Now, my right knee is bugging me. I think it's from scrubbing the kitchen floor yesterday on my hands and knees. (No one will notice, but I'll know. And that's why I do it.) Tomorrow, I think I'll just take motrin when I wake up no matter what! HA! I'm getting old and falling apart. I feel really bad for the next baby that comes along in our little family. He's going to get a balloon and a cake and that's it! I won't have the energy. I'll tell him momma's too old to clean that house and have a big party now. Just kidding. I'll be smarter and have the party somewhere other than my house. :) For all my complaining, I'm looking forward to Saturday. I've been talking to Aidan about his party and who will be coming. He asks if Emma and Sophie, I'm sorry, "Sosie", are coming. He sure loves his cousins. And we talk about the fact that he'll be two. He doesn't quite get the concept yet but, we're practicing saying it at least. I'm sure he'll have a ton of fun at his party with all his friends. This year he'll actually enjoy it instead of being overwhelmed like last year. That's what I look forward to the most, seeing how happy he'll be that day. And then on Sunday, I get to clean all over again.

Oh, I hear that more people are finding this little ol' blog than I thought would. (Thanks, Google. :)) It's cool that people are reading my unimportant ramblings. Although, it makes me worry about what I've written so far and maybe I should be careful what I write. Ha! To all those reading, thanks for wasting some time on the internet with our family. We're glad to have you.

No comments: