This past weekend was a busy one, especially for Aidan. On Friday, Aidan and Daddy spent the entire day together. In the morning, it was off to the Zoo. Aidan really loves the zoo here. It's pretty cool with lots to do and see. I even remember really liking when I came as a kid. So, after riding the train and carousel, Aidan demanded they not leave until they saw everything. And I mean everything! They went in every house except the insect house. They saw the Bird Cage from the World's Fair, the reptile house, the monkey house, the sea lions, lions, bears, penguins, and at the insistence of Aidan (who at this point was riding on Daddy's shoulders due to fatigue) they had to see the elephants and hippos before leaving. All in all it was a four hour visit to the zoo. Then after a 20 minute nap, Aidan was up to greet Nana and Grandpa Tim for the weekend. Saturday morning we were off to breakfast at Soulard Garden Cafe. Always a good choice for breakfast in St. Louis. We decided to skip the farmer's market and head to the City Museum instead. This was our first trip. As you pull up, you know it's just going to be cool. It's in an old building downtown and it has a plane and firetruck sticking out of it, surrounded by metal tunnels filled with kids crawling through them. Julien was pretty excited. It's an interactive museum, so ther
lucy walking (on video for the first time)
14 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like not only Aidan but all of you had a nice time. Something much needed after all that sadness.
When you said the museum was open until 2 on the weekends. I got this vision of drunk people playing in the tunnels. To funny.
I hope this weekend is a little calmer for you.
Huggles,
Jamie
Post a Comment