
Things have been busy lately. Last week we went to see Wall-E. Very cute movie with a very serious social message. Surprised me that Pixar would make such a strong commentary but, kudos to them. Well done. I recommend the movie most definitely. Let's see what else.....Aidan will be a ringbearer next month. My nephew is getting married and Aidan will be walking down the aisle too. After all, Aidan is the only little guy on that side of the family. Apparently no one else can have boys. So I have a little clip-on tie for him. I ordered a short sleeve oxford and some khakis. Next week I have to get him some dressy shoes and new sandals. The little guy' s feet stink so bad that Julien informed me that his sandals have to go. How funny is that? He definitely gets that from my brother Brad. If anyone knows any tricks for sanitizing shoes, please leave them in the comments. Seriously. So, since he can't live on one pair of sandals (they inevitably get wet or dirty right when he needs them), we'll be off to Stride Rite. Our neigborhood had a block party for the 4th. Complete with bounce house, inflatable slip and slide, and fireworks. It was a lot of fun. And in honor of our Maryland clan, we even talked the neighborhood into T-shirts. Aidan had a lot of fun with all the kids and all the things to do. He was so tired that he slept through the fireworks and they were going off on the other side of the street. In fact he didn't even roll over. That's quite a party.
1 comment:
We thought Wall-E was cute too. :) Sounds like your fourth was so much fun! And if I get any ideas about the shoe stink, I'll let you know.
Post a Comment