The funniest things make my day anymore. Aidan was petting Teddy(he's become more brave around Aidan and allows some love now and then) and pointed and said "Ear." Aidan had a look of surprise on his face, like he was surprised the cat would even have ears. I was surprised Aidan could identify them because I had never heard him do that before. Then he pointed to my ears and said "ear" and then to his own. Then we had to find our noses and he could even find his eyes. It seems like everyday he instantly obtains more knowledge, like he just downloaded it from the Matrix or something. He constantly amazes me. We had another hair cut today. We sat alone in the booster for the first part and did well. No crying or major squirming. I was very proud. Of course I did bribe him with Smarties. We weren't so cooperative for the clippers on the neck and around the ears. I touched them to show they won't hurt you and Tigger got a pretend cut with them. When that didn't quite convince him, all the other stylists came over to help hold him and distract him. I was very impressed with how nice they were. And NO WAIT! Anyone with a child understands this is the difference between a nice haircut and possible all out war. All in all, he looks very handsome. A couple battle wound scratches but nothing serious. I think we'll go back there from now on. Now he's lovey and cuddling me. Hopefully that means a nice long nap. Especially since we were up by 6:30am and you know how Mommy feels about the morning. Here's wishing you all a pleasant naptime too!
No comments:
Post a Comment